Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is Maharatna Company under MoPNG, Govt. of India. HPCL has always believed in creating shared values and delivering happiness through its various initiatives that have touched millions of lives. HPCL has always strived to be a model of excellence and a catalyst of transformation in all its endeavors. HPCL supports projects that create empowered individuals and communities through sustainable social and economic development. In the continued endeavor, HPCL wishes to distribute scholarships to SC/ST/OBC and PWD students studying in graduation and post graduation courses.
The current scholarship scheme of HPCL for Students in the category of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Persons with Disabilities gives support for their education. To encourage the students for continued improvements in their academic studies, the scholarship will be granted as per following slab:
|SC / ST / OBC||45% to 50%||₹ 4800|
|SC / ST / OBC||Above 50% and upto 65%||₹ 5300|
|SC / ST / OBC||Above 65% and upto 85%||₹ 5900|
|SC / ST / OBC||Above 85%||₹ 6500|
|PWD Students||–||₹ 6500|
Eligibility criteria for Scholarship
· This scheme is available to SC/ST/OBC/PWD students who pass HSC (Standard XII examination) with a minimum 45% marks in the academic year and on obtaining admission in degree course in the next academic year.
· For 2nd and 3rd year graduation students, marks for previous academic year will be considered.
· Bona fide Certificate from the Dean/Principal/HOD of course certifying admission to degree course.
· Caste certificate from SC/ST/OBC students (with Non-creamy layer Clause for OBC) and disabilities certificate from competent authority in case of Persons with Disability (minimum 40% disabilities)’
· Annual family income limit up to Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum.
· Payment of scholarship is made by cheque in the name of Student and to be only handed over to the beneficiary. Beneficiary student should have a bank account.
Procedure for Scholarship
Eligible student are required to submit us scholarship form (attached as Annexure-I) along with attachments to college/university authority. Your office is required to collate the documents & submit the data as required in Annexure-II. Alternatively, data can be collated in google sheet (link below). https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n4aQd0iW0hs0CYEZf0U42LeOzzB2Kl8Mw5sNFWs33-8/edit?usp=sharing
Duly completed forms will then be submitted to HPCL for further scrutiny and processing. It is requested that all completed forms, may please be submitted by 31.08.2022. We request you to encourage maximum students to apply and avail benefit of the HPCL scholarship scheme.