LL.B. (Bachelors of Law) 3 Years (6 Semesters)
LL.B. in the University of Delhi is a three- year post-graduate programe. Admission to LL.B. is made strictly on the basis of merit in the Entrance Exam conducted by the University of Delhi every year.
Admission to LL.B. Course
- Eligibility for LL.B. Admission
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying degree examination are also eligible to appear in the LL.B. Entrance Test.
- Candidate who has passed LL.B. course from any University shall not be allowed to take admission.
- Candidate on the rolls of LL.B. or ex-student of any University shall not be allowed to take admission in the LL.B. course unless they get their admission cancelled.
- Unreserved Category and EWS Category candidates at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate in the qualifying degree examination.
- OBC/CW/PwD Category Candidates at least 45% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate in the qualifying degree Examination.
- For SC/ST Category candidates at least 40% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate in the qualifying degree examination.
LL.B. Entrance Test
- The LL.B. Entrance Test 2022 will be held ONLINE at various centres as notified in the Post Graduate Admissions (du.ac.in). The Test shall be of two hours duration.
- The Test Paper will consist of one question paper containing 100 objective-type questions with multiple choice answers relating to English Language Comprehension, Analytical Abilities, Legal Awareness & Aptitude, and General Knowledge.
- The language of the Entrance Test shall be English.
- Each question shall carry four marks. For every correct answer, four marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted. No mark will be awarded or deducted for a question which is left unanswered.
- The general instructions to the candidates will be supplied later on the University website.
FEE FOR LL.B. ENTRANCE TEST
As prescribed by the University.