Original Link: http://du.ac.in/du/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=26784&cntnt01returnid=83
University of Delhi
Date : 21.04.2020
CLARIFICATION REGARDING FILLING UP OF ONLINE EXAMINATION FORM
With reference to the communication of EDP Cell, Examination Branch issued on 20.04.2020 regarding filling up of Online Examination Form the following clarifications are issued –
- All the students need to fill up the Online Examination form.
- Students who have already submitted forms physically in the colleges also need to fill up / Update the Online form.
- Students who have already paid the examination fees need not pay again.
- Students who have not paid the examination fees need to pay on the college portal online or physically at the college after lockdown is lifted.
- Respective Colleges / Deptt. / Faculty will verify the forms of their students.
- The last date for submission of Online Examination forms is 15th May 2020.
EDP Cell Examination Branch
(University of Delhi)
The Principal/Head of Department
University of Delhi, Delhi 110007
Subject: Regarding Student Portal to fill the Online Examination Form of Ex and Regular students of all UG and PG courses.
Due to adversity of Covid-19 and its repercussion lockdown, it is seen that various colleges/departments has not filled the online examination form for session May-June 2020. In the concern of conduct of end semester examinations, the examination branch has created a student portal so that all Regular and Ex- students can fill their tentative examination form through this portal from their home of all UG and PG courses. The link of student portal is following:
Note: University Roll. No., Student Name and Date of Birth are the Login details of the student to access the portal.
Please share the link of the portal to all Ex- and regular students of your college along with details for filling the desired information in the examination form. All information filled by the student and filled examination form has to be checked and verified by the college. The verified examination form of all Ex- and regular students should be forwarded to the examination branch to released admit cards.
For checking and verification of the information in the examination form by the college, a new link into the Online Examination Software i.e. https://examportal.duresult.in/login.aspx is provided. The user id and password for the same has been already provided before lockdown to all colleges. The path of the link is following:
Exam Form » Tentative Exam Form » Confirmation of Tentative Examination Form
All the links of Online Examination software are also accessible at home and other places outside the University campus.
With Thanks & Regards
CC: Prof. Vinay Gupta (Dean Examination)