The Journal of Campus Law Centre (ISSN: 2321-4716) is a refereed journal published by the Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, India. It seeks to provide a platform to publish their research. It invites original and previously unpublished articles, notes and comments from academicians, judges, lawyers and research scholars on any contemporary legal and socio-legal issue.
- The paper should consist of 5,000 – 10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Comments and notes should consist of 4,000 – 6,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Book reviews should consist of 1,000 – 2000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Font – Times New Roman; Size 12 for Text, 10 for Footnotes.
- Line spacing – 1.5 for text and single for footnotes.
- Microsoft Word Document Format.
- The submission should have an attached cover page with the Author’s brief description including Title, Name, University/Organization, Educational qualification, Professional Status, in not more than 300 words.
- Apart from the cover page, the rest of the submission should not contain any reference to the identity of the author to enable anonymous peer review.
- For citation and references, “Indian Law Institute, Rules of Footnoting” should be followed.
- Authors may visit freely accessible website of Indian Law Institute http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting12.pdf.
- The submissions may be sent at email@example.com as an attachment in the electronic form.
The paper shall be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest by 31 July 2020.